1Who we are
In the age of the 4th Industrial Revolution based on big data; personal information is becoming increasingly more important. Also, due to the increasing exchange of people and the advances in the ICT technology, personal information is not a problem of any one country anymore but has become a global problem.
Personal Information Protection International Cooperation Center has been established to keep up with the trends and has performed the following functions.
2What we do
- Research and analysis
- Research and analyze the personal information protection laws, systems and case studies of major countries
- International collaboration
- Collaborate with other countries to improve the level of personal information protection
- Useful information
- Provide information on the personal information protection laws and systems of major countries
- Provide information on information necessary for advancing into overseas markets
Asia Personal Information Protection Discussion Group
Asia Personal Information Protection Discussion Group(APIP) is dedicated to advance personal information protection in a digital era based on the collaborative efforts in the Asia region. Our goal is to provide and facilitate in-depth discussions of personal information protection among experts in the Asia region through our online discussion group.
APIP shares global news, reports, laws, and regulations in personal information protection supporting experts to share their insights into the creation of a healthy and secure Internet environment.